Please follow the below options to see if this resolves your remote-control issues.
If after following the below you are still having problems please contact Avocor Technical Support on +44 (0)1276 804654
- In the first instance please try replacing the batteries in the remote control to see if this resolves the issue.
- Check to ensure that you’re IR (infra-Red) extender is connected into the correct socket on your interactive touch screen by using the relevant below diagrams for which type of Avocor interactive touch screen you have.
- Ensure that the IR (infra-Red) Extender is stuck to the front for your Interactive touch screen by using the relevant below diagrams for which type of Avocor interactive touch screen you have.
- Check to see if the remote control buttons have been locked to prevent unauthorized persons from changing settings on the display.
- To do this, press ENTER, ENTER, EXIT, EXIT, ENTER and EXIT, in sequence. To unlock a locked remote control unit, use the same sequence of button presses.
- If you have another Avocor interactive touch screen of the same model test to see if the remote control work on a different screen and is a known working remote control works on the faulty screen.